Friday, July 15, 2011

Boy, not sure how to start this. I have been wanting to start a blog but unless you are starting something new...new hobby, trip or some new experience, how do you just dive in and start? I used to have that same problem when I would paint. You have a nice fresh perfect piece of paper or canvas. So hard to think of putting a mark on it and risking making a mess of it.

I know what I want to talk about in my blogging. Or should I say Who I want to talk about. There is absolutely nothing more I like to talk about than God. I have been so radically changed since my relationship with Jesus Christ went personal (December 31, 1992). Truly life-changing. I have seen many miracles. God has showed Himself to me in many real ways. There is nothing I would rather talk about, or blog about that my growing relationship with Him...not to brag on myself in any way. But to brag on Him and make Him known.

There is no way I can go back to 1992 and start from the beginning. So I will just dive in and share what He is doing now in my life, and occasionally retrieve past events so that it all makes sense.

I am blogging for my own sake and for those who have shared in this journey with me as a way of recording and remembering what God has done. And for those of you who may not know me, well I just pray that through my writings you will come to see that this God I know is a very personal and loving God and He cares about every detail in your life. He is not a remote God that just created the world, stuck us in it, and left us to fend for ourselves. He is real. He loves you. And He will make Himself very real to you if you ask Him to.

No comments:

Post a Comment